[ddots-l] Re: Reading meters

What versioj of sonar and cake talking are you using?
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Axel Schruhl" <axel.schruhl@xxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2005 12:45 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Reading meters

Hello from Germany,

I hope this is not something you folks have been talking about too much in
the past, but I'm very new to Sonar and Cake Talking, so if you could help
it would be great.

I used to be able to read the recording and playback meters on audio tracks,
but it doesn't seem to work anymore. I don't remember changing anything in
the settings, especially not in the trackview propperties menue, but every
time I check, it says, that playback meters are checked, recording meters
are not. I don't seam to be able to change that state, every time I select
recording meters and press enter, it seams to remain unchecked when I open
that menue again. Any idea, what Iäm doing wrong?

Regards, Axel

** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe