[ddots-l] Re: Quick Intro

  • From: Mark Dew <jmkeybd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:09:39 -0500

I used to  own the psr3000 at one time and sold it because of the touch.
I didn't like it at all.
I have just perchased the tyros3 and the touch is totally different, much
better.
I like the touch of the Roland Fantom x7 which I own.
The tyros 3 is some what close to the fantom.
I also, have the Yamaha p90 digital piano and the Yamaha cvp409 which they
are a different kind of an animal.

Mark