[ddots-l] Re: Question about soundcard settings

Hi,

I think you should set the record's default to the SoundMax digita audio.

Ciao,
Albert

-- omar binno <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Everyone:

I am using two soundcards in my computer, and just
restored my computer?s default to the original
soundcard that came with it and wanted to make sure
that I have everything set right. In the control
pannel?s sounds and audio devices audio page, I have
the sound playback default set to the SoundMax digital
Audio, which is my original soundcard. The sound
record?s default is the m-audio Delta 44, and the midi
music playback default is set to Microsoft Gs
Wavetable sw synth. Are these the proper settings
(especially when using Sonar for midi and audio
recording) if I am running two soundcards in my
computer?

Thanks for any and all help.

Omar Binno

We have come from God, and inevitably the myths woven by us, though they
contain error, will also reflect a splintered fragment of the true light, the
eternal truth that is with God. Indeed only by myth-making, only by becoming a
"sub-creator" and inventing stories, can Man aspire to the state of perfection
that he knew before the Fall. Our myths may be misguided, but they steer
however shakily towards the true harbor, while materialistic "progress" leads
only to a yawning abyss and the Iron Crown of the power of evil. - J. R. R.
Tolkien ? Author of The Lord Of The Rings
** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** immediately-following link:-