[ddots-l] Re: Question about psy-klone

  • From: "David Eagle" <deagle_889@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:15:30 +0100

Messagehi, it dpends how much you kmow all ready as to whether I would be of
any help. I If you know how to make and play soundfonts then you know as much
as me. If you don't, then I can help with that. DJX however is more clued up
with the more complex stuff.

David Eagle
www.soundclick.com/davideagle