[ddots-l] Re: Question about asigning different audio tracks to session drummer 3

  • From: "Charles Marston" <rumbero73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 00:03:34 -0500

Hi:
When you first insert an instance of session drummer 3, you must select the
option to insert all audio outputs.  Then, go into session drummer 3 by
pressing control-y.  Once you have selected a program, you can then press the
numbers on the top row of the keyboard to select the options for each element
of the program.  I think number one is the bass drum, number 2 is the snare
drum, ETC.  In each of these menues, there is an option to select the audio
output you want.  By default, they are all going through output one.