[ddots-l] Re: Question about Tracks in a midi file

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 07:54:36 +0100

Well, you could have some tracks or, busses hidden.  That can result in this
message being
displayed.  You can check this by ether doing a jaws key pass through and
pressing the letter M, in
order to get into the track manager.  Or, if you have CT for Sonar 4 then, you
can press function
key F4, and choose the track manager from that dialog box.  Once in the track
manager, make sure
that all of the boxes are checked for tracks and busses in there.

Note: this issue of tracks and busses getting hidden, became apparent in the CT
beta testing cycle.
In all instances, nun of the beta testers had deliberately hidden tracks or,
busses.  However, when
checked, tracks and busses were found to be hidden in projects.

Regards, Phil Muir, one of the CT beta testers.

P J Muir Productions