[ddots-l] Re: Question about Samples/Sampling

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 15:40:57 -0700

Hi:
you already got all your answers but let me just add that when converting sample formats, you have to realize not all sample players have the same possibilities, so samples may or may not change in some ways. the best option for me are soundfonts, but giga libraries are sometimes really huge and should only be played successfully in gigastudio wich can stand gigs of samples on board.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jörgen Hansson" <jorgen.hansson@xxxxxxxxxx>