[ddots-l] Re: Question about Samples/Sampling

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 09:29:52 -0400

Samples are sounds which you may have recorded yourself, or which you may purchase from third party companies, or download free from the net. They're audio files, but you can use them in midi. If you use sonar 5 or 6, you can access the sfz soft synth, which will let you play samples. That's just a short end response to your question. Hope that helps.

Omar Binno