[ddots-l] Re: Question about EastWest Minestry of Rock

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 22:45:54 -0800

Scroll down until you find a link that says products. Once you click on
that link, scroll down until you find a link that says, "Axife Mouse
Recorder". When you click on that link, scroll down until you find a link
that says, "Buy Now". Once you click on that link, you should be
automatically directed to an order form that will let you purchase Axife
Mouse Recorder. You can either purchase the standard version, which is the
one that I have, for $9.95, or you can purchase the Deluxe version, which
may cost a little bit more. Whichever you prefer, either one works
practically the same way. The deluxe version just has more advanced
features, while the Standard version is just the basics.

  _____