[ddots-l] Re: Question About Sonar

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:40:35 -0500

Google it, scratchdown is an efect made using synthedit that let's you
scratchdown a samle, if that's the kind of stopping sound that you are
looking for, not sure. It's free, should still be available somewhere
online, i haven't used it in years, use to use it a lot on my hiphop
tracks...

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____