  From: D!J!X!
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 5:39 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Problem with sonar 64 bit

  Were you replying to a message? Wasn't sure, the message looks like the
beginning of a response to a message from a thread that's in progress, but
there's no "re:" that indicates a reply, or a previous message under yours.
  Anyways, Sonar x64 doesn't support the rex, but that's not a falt with
sonar/cakewalk, propellerheads hasn't updated their rex library dll to 64bit.
  SFZ however should work with no problems, I use it myself. What seems to be
your issue with sfz?
  Finally, 64bit sonar runs faster IMO, and gives us access to much more memory
(no 4gb limit).
  What other problems were you speaking of when you said "Well because of this
and a couple other issues"?

  HTH, D!J!X!