[ddots-l] Re: Problem With Exported Audio

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 06:39:31 -0700

Annabelle,

In your options/global pages there are places where you define the default
export parameters for audio. Make sure you have it set to 16 bits and 41.8kHz.
That may be the problem -- thanks for the reminder, Rui!

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.