[ddots-l] Print files for arrangement, any help?

  • From: Winy Kwany <winy_kwany@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: menvi-discuss@xxxxxxxxx, goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, braillem@xxxxxxxxxx, ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, nabs-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 10:07:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I need print scores of popular pieces such as Widney Husten's "Greatest Love Of
All" or "One Moment In time", Maria Carey's "Hero", or songs from Pocahontas'
soundtracks such as "Between Two Worlds" or "Color of The Wind". Any other
popular pieces--Cristian songs, other pieces, as long as they are quite
familiar will be fine. I need them for arrangement purposes. My teacher assigns
us to arrange anything that we want into four parts--for some instruments. I
decide to choose pieces which sound familiar so I don't need to spend time to
learn how it sounds like and can go straight to arrangement process. I will
need only the print files--TIF, PDF or any format will be fine. Any help?
Please contact me off list. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Any help
will be highly apreciated. Thanks a lot.
Win