[ddots-l] Re: Possible Trouble Downloading Adobe Update

  • From: "Jason D." <Doorish_jason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 22:40:55 -0600

not under any circumstance trust what it is doing. I every adobe updates seems to make jaws not work and I end up having to go to the website and reinstall the entire thing. I have had the same problem that you have had as well and the only thing I found that helped was installing the latest version from the adobe website. for some reason the accessibility plug in seems not to work once it updates.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Hooley" <SHOOLEY2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>