  From: Dimitrios Tsakiridis
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 10:19 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Please help me

  Dear friends:

  I open my scores, open the nun lock key, and I select the Common notes
templates. After I press Tab,  Press Control+f5, and I select Piano B.

  I moving with Tab, or Sift+Tab, and I am listening the notes, but I found
some points, that they have lirix text, and Expression text, but I can not read
the text from these points.

  When I was on the every point, I open the edit menu, select filter, and after
I select the correct item. But if I am moving with Tab, or Sift+tab, I can not
read the text point.
  How I can read the text points?

  Best regards, Dimitrios Tsakiridis.