[ddots-l] Please help me

  • From: "Dimitrios Tsakiridis" <dtsak27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 19:08:01 +0200

Dear my friends:

I have the Sibelius speaking version 3.1.10.9, with Jaws version 7.10.500.
I use Windows XP Professional Service pack 2, in Greek language.
My computer is a lap top, Toshiba Satellite A200-1IZ.

Now, I have some scores, that they have some symbols and numbers. Jaws can not
read. So, I can not work on these scores.

1. How I can read the numbers and other symbols under of the notes?
2. How I can listen the notes from cords seperately, no like cord, but only
one-one note seperately?

Best regards, Dimitrios Tsakiridis from Greece.