[ddots-l] Re: Pitch Bend Commands

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 05:07:59 -0700

LOL LOL LOL so funny!

   _____

From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Steve Wicketts
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 3:56 AM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Pitch Bend Commands

Hi Tim,

I've never used pitch bend on a track, I'd guessed there would be a lot of
controller messages which is why I emailed Annabelle, to tell her to just
use her pitch bend wheel.
I knew there'd be a lot of controller messages, I didn't know it was a
double-width MIDI message.
Wow it would take forever to put the info in one by one into the event view.
It would drive you around the Pitch Bend?

Steve W