[ddots-l] Re: PT verses sonar

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 21:44:36 -0000

You can use softsynthes in Pro Tools however, it's not currently possible
for us to edit MIDI events in Pro Tools.  Also, there isn't yet an
equivalent of HotSpotClicker on the Mac so, if your softsynthe doesn't have
keyboard support then, you could be somewhat stuck with regard to accessing
it.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021