[ddots-l] Re: PCR 500

  • From: "Fr. Tim Devine CC" <fathertim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 11:15:52 -0500

Hi Mike,

                Wow, you’re only in Montreal.  We’re practically neighbours.
Thank you for your input.  I sure hope I can find that CD which came with my
product.  If I need some assistance, could we work together using Jaws Tandem?
Or, at least to work over the phone?  My email is:

fathertim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No rush.  You sound very busy, so let’s just play it by ear.  It will happen
when it happens.

You and I should get together with Bill sometime in PA.

Have a great weekend.  Are you playing guitar on Sunday?

God bless,

Fr. Tim