From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Christopher Bartlett
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 8:47 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Ok, really confused about arming and remote
controlling FX parameters.

At 08:12 PM 8/9/2005, you wrote:
>Chris:
>First of all, you can't arm the amp sim because it is a very old effect
>that did not conform to todays standards for automation.  You have to
>assign the parameters you want to control from within the track
>inspector.
>Gord

Gord, the question I'm still trying to answer is, once I've selected the

parameters to arm from the track inspector, is there a way to associate
the
controls within the effect's dialogue with sliders and knobs on my
radium
for remote control, or must I simply manipulate the controls from within

the dialogues using the value change keys?

         Chris Bartlett

** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe