[ddots-l] Re: OT: stolen Kurzweil K2661 and accessories, please read!

  • From: Cameron Strife <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:23:47 -0400

Pay pal said that I am not eligible for their insurance because he didn't
put his address on the invoice.  However, I checked and the address that I
shipped to, and that he signed for the package at, is the exact same address
that is on his varified pay pal account!  When I called pay pal before this
sale, all they said was to make sure that I sent everything signed delivery,
which I did.

Cameron.