[ddots-l] Re: OT - midimag?

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 22:50:46 -0800

Mike,

My bad. I just realized that it was Tuesday, 15 February aat 1757 that I
received the last message to the Midi-Mag list. Had no idea it had been so
long. Doesn't sound good, in spite of Gord's message, since we need Luke Davis
to handle it. I've not seen any posting from Luke for almost two years.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.