[ddots-l] Re: OT: accessible backup software?

  • From: Blake Hardin <blakehardin5487@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 22:04:07 -0500

Hi, so i have immage for windows, could someone explain to me a few
things? One when i try to backup my drive do i need to tell IFW to
ignore the bad sectors? And when restoring an immage of a complete
hard drive how would i use the restore function? Is immage for doss
accessible in some way from like a external speech synth? Or the other
option is to use bart i believe its called. Its like a bootable
windows on a cd i believe. So in that case could i install jaws to
that and use it that way? What im wanting to do is to have a complete
backup of my drive incase something goes wrong. I could use dvd's but
they would take up alot. Anyway thanks for any help on this.

--
Want to work from home just answering questions? All you need is a
paypal account! Sign up at