[ddots-l] OT: Vista+JAWS8

  • From: "Justin Kauflin" <BlindGuy500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 18:16:30 -0400

Hello, this is sort of off topic, but I purchased a Dell Laptop and wasn't
given an option to get XP on as the operating system.  I'm writing to find out
if anyone else has ventured out into the new and unstable world of Windows
Vista and how is that going?  I would really like some help in getting this to
work out a little better.  I am hoping to get Sibelius and Sonar on this laptop
and am very weary of huge conflicts.
     If nobody has any experience with Vista, would anybody have any
suggestions on reinstalling XP on the same laptop on a different partition?
     Thanks for any help with this.
Justin kauflin