[ddots-l] Re: OT Skype

  • From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 00:12:48 -0400

I know this is a stupid question, but I must ask anyway. How do I get to the
task bar? I don't think I have ever had to do this before so I don't know
how to get there.

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website  <http://www.nevillepeter.com> http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email  <mailto:neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488