[ddots-l] Re: OT Skype

  • From: "Sean A. Cummins" <seanacummins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 17:18:16 -0700

If you guys don't want to deal with the new version of Skype that doesn't work
well with the JAWS scripts.  I have a version of 3.8 that will run under
Windows 7. and the 3.8 scripts work much better.

Just contact me off list at:
SeanACummins@xxxxxxxxx
and I'll SendSpace all the files necessary to your address.

Sincerely,

Sean A. Cummins
Consultant
InVision Technical
PO Box 2015
Cottonwood, AZ 86326
(928) 646-7233
SeanACummins@xxxxxxxxx

Leading the Edge of Technology for Over 28 Years