[ddots-l] Now a couple questions

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 07:50:15 -0400

Tried to asign reverb to dimension yesterday went down to the thing that said
reverb, and picked the type, hit enter, and control f4 to close, but didn't
hear the reverb. Ended up inserting a send and doing it that way, but I'm
thinking there's a way to do this with these fantastic new scripts. Also I
really would like to know how to asign each session drummer pad to it's own
track. So this is for Gord or anyone else who knows how, and has a time I can
call to run me through that, or perhaps an email to the list would be a way to
go. I might not be the only one who wants to know.
Thanks much for any and all help.
http://www.gbrayton.com