[ddots-l] Re: Now Resolved: CT Web Update

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 04:35:19 -0500

Darren did exactly the same thing <grin>  easy to forget.
At 01:24 AM 11/20/2009, you wrote:
Hi all.

To the guys at Dancing Dots, my apologies it was user error preventing the web update.

I didn't realise I had 2 folders for CakeTalking in my program files. Once I realised this I noticed the 8.5 folder and successfully completed the update.

I'm sorry if this caused head scratching and frustration.

To those of you that find computers a bit of a mystery, even so called experts can mess things up.

OK, going to check the fixes.

Cheers
Darren

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4624 (20091120) __________