[ddots-l] Re: Not Seeing a Copy of Your Message to Our List?

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:12:46 -0600

Bill,
        Actualy, I never see a copy of my own messages on any list.  I don't
know why that is, but it's actually more convenient because, with the volume
of mail I get from the various lists to which I subscribe, having to delete
my own messages as they come through would be a drag.  The person wondering
about this should take note of whether their messages come across their own
screens from other lists.
Kevin