[ddots-l] Re: New Track using just Omnnisphere

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 21:47:59 +0100

Hi Mike.

I just export the audio as a complete mix using the Sonar MP3 encoder, encoding at 192

No other compression or mastering effects used, just a slight modulation on one of the loops to give it a swirly feel.

I actually quite like this track and may even get around to finishing it so it's a complete piece.

Just wanted you guys to hear some of the new patches in Omnisphere.

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com

You can also follow Karmistry Media on Twitter...
http://www.twitter.com/Karmistrymedia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>