[ddots-l] Need help about Embosser Driver

  • From: Winy Kwany <winy_kwany@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nabs-l@xxxxxxxxxx, goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, menvi-discuss@xxxxxxxxx, blind-musicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, braillem@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 08:50:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
I appologize if this is out of topic. I decide to post my need here since this
is still related to music--to how I can have everything embossed in braille.
I always go to Sarawak State Library to emboss my music files into braille.
They change to a new computer with Windows XP. They want to connect the
embosser with this computer. Unfortunately, they lose CD driver of the
embosser. The embosser is Index Basic 4.40. That's what I know.
Would you like to tell me where I can downloat driver for Index Basic embosser?
I do need it since I won't be able to emboss anything without it. Please
contact me off list if necessary. Any help, ideas, suggestions, input will be
highly apreciated. I look forward to hearing from you very soon. Many thanks.
Winy.