[ddots-l] Re: Motif, phantom and triton

  • From: "pilick" <pilick-production@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 11:34:46 +0100

Hi Matthew
last year I bought the triton LE. I tried the other Triton with the touch
screen. But I must say it's not accessible for us. You put the finger on the
screen and you hear bip and bip and bip, but you don't know where you are. The
problem of the Triton LE (with a normal screen) is its menus. It's built like a
clock, there is no end. In the sequencer part for example if you're working
with tracks and you go out, then you must remember where the cursor is staying.
Many blind musicians say that the Yamaha is more accessible. But the most
important is the sound of the instrument and it's depending of your music.
J-P