[ddots-l] Mlan16e card/Sonar??

  • From: <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 10:29:36 -0500

Just wondering if anyone has used the Mlan16e card that you can install in your Motif ES as your sound card within Sonar? If so how does it compare to other soundcards like the delta or motu or whatever else is out there! Or would it be a pain to configure with an mlan setup?
What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>