[ddots-l] Re: Metronone MIDI Synth?

  • From: Stacy Blackwell <stacy.blackwell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:24:10 -0600

Thanks for the help.  I found the metronone page and went through its settings.
 That is just what I was hoping to find.  Now to try it out.

And before I saw DJX's reply, I had wondered about sending a dummy track out
through a different output.  His statements reassured me that this will
work--I'll still hear the click and music coming in, but the drummer will only
hear the click coming out of Analog 3 (Tascam).  I really appreciate it, guys!

S.B.

From: megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Metronone MIDI Synth?
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 23:22:44 -0500

To use midi on a synth, as stacy said check the button for midi, then in the
fields after, select a port, channel and notes to use. You can press notes on
the keyboard to have sonar change the values on the notes fields instead of
trying to figure out what note gives what click... And I also agree, no such
thing as a stupid question.

HTH, D!J!X!