[ddots-l] Re: M-audio fast track pro

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 09:40:16 -0400

Hey Tim, how do you find the preamp quality and latency on that unit? What
kind of projects have you used it on?
Have you tried using it as a stand alone unit? If so, is it accessible?
Sorry for all the questions, hope you can give some answers. lol

THX, D!J!X!

From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/11/2010 12:41

That's good to hear!

D!J!X!

From: Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ddots-l] M-audio fast track pro
To: "Dancing dots" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, 2 November, 2010, 14:31

Hi all i want to get myself a small sound card and i'm looking at the fast
track pro, does anyone have one or does anyone have a opinion on it, i don't
want to buy something that's not going to work for me.

<http://uk.mc250.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
?subject=unsubscribe
<http://uk.mc250.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

following link: