[ddots-l] Re: M-audio Project Mix I O

  • From: "Sean A. Cummins" <Sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:00:53 -0700

Hi,

Just wanted to throw my opinion in.

I and many others use the FW-1884 with great success and love the product. coupled with a Digimax 96k, you have 16 inputs of digital at 96K.

I could go on, but I wont. I'm sure there are many other products out there that are just as good if not better, but we all have to live with issues no matter what we have.

Good Luck,

Sean A. Cummins