[ddots-l] MakingDrumTracksInProducer8

  • From: "Roger Baccus" <rogerbaccus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:44:00 -0700

I am not that great just hammering out the drum tracks. I want to use something
in Producer 8 and CakeTalking 8 to make professional-sounding drum tracks. I
have a B-3 and MOTU 8 PRE. It has proved to be difficult to lget a live drummer
to help me lay down the music. I first thought of Session Drummer. However, it
does not have to be that way. Any suggestions and a kick start would be
appreciated.

My messages were not going through, so, I unsubscribed and re-subscribed. I
hope this one gets through. Thanks in advance for any help.

www.rogerbaccus.com
New CD by year's end!