[ddots-l] Re: Mackie mixers

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:38:52 -0700

Take your time with me, Nick.
Mary Ellen Earls
----- Original Message ----- From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:51 AM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Mackie mixers

I'll try to find my notes at lunch, should I not be missing it on a tech support call, but I've also got to walk to the office as one of my network servers has gone
wonky.

Nick

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 08:16:43 -0700, Mary Ellen Earls wrote:

Hi Nick!
It is a 1202blz pro.
Sorry for that last subject line. I was writing on my Braille Note andwasn't
where Dancing Dots' e-mail address was.
Thanks in advance.