[ddots-l] Re: Mackie mixers

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 09:05:14 -0600

Sure enough.  Perhaps it'll be a day when I get a lunch break--dream on!

Nick

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 08:17:47 -0600, Earle Harrison wrote:

 Hey Nick,  I've used the 1604 for a few years now and am pretty happy with
 it, but it sure couldn't hurt to have some accessible reference materials on
 hand.  Could you please pass any documentation on this board my way?  Thank
 you.

 Regards,

 Earle Harrison
 It's All About Adapting