[ddots-l] MP3 encoder

Hello,
I have heard that Lame or any other MP3 encoder of your choice can be
integrated with sonar so that projects can be exported as mp3's. I may be
mistaken, but I think I had heard that someone on this list figured out how
to do it. Can someone please email me a step by step description of how to
do it?

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488