[ddots-l] MOTIF ES enquiries.

  • From: "Lewis Alexander" <lewisalexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:31:27 -0000

Hi guys. Forgive me asking this and it's relevance to the list but this is
something I really need to look into

What is the yamaha motif ES like in terms of accessibility and sound
architecture?
Can you edit anything easily with the motif without worrying about hundreds
of screens. Etc
What is the sound like in terms of synthesis and general response including
the pianos and strings sections?

I also ask this lot as I am buying a yamaha o1x control system DAW for my
new laptop which may be with me soon and thought it would be good. Had some
great feedback regarding accessibility with it and am impressed with it.

Any thoughts and suggestions and some help would be welcome.

All the best.

Lew

Sounds daft coming from a tech working with all sorts of gear but have
avoided yamaha for a while so scuse some of these questions

** ddots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq