[ddots-l] Re: MAC alternatives

At 01:04 PM 2/23/2007, you wrote:

I seem to remember a discussion about jaws not being available on macs not
That's right. JAWS is a Windows application, ende of story. The only screenreader for MAC is VoiceOver. There was one quite awhile ago called Outspoken, but it is no longer being developed or supported.

1. Does anyone know about it?
Yes, presumably lots of people. :)

2. Does it work with complex audio systems?
Nope, not at all yet.

Also, I am looking into different audio laptops and wanted to consider a mac. Apparently, you can now run windows XP on a mac by creating a windows partition and installing XP on it. Do you know of any hardware issues this
may have?

Why would you do this, instead of just getting a Windows-based machine?

** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** immediately-following link:-