[ddots-l] Re: Looking for a more comprehensive mailing list

Giga version 2.5 is, I can't comment on version 3 and up. Accessibility is of course a relative thing. If you don't mind moving your jaws cursor around and using yits mouse simulation keys to click on things, it's accessible. To me, it's worth it because of the great instruments available!

Chris

At 09:32 PM 7/10/2005, you wrote:
Is Gigastudio accessable? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2005 3:28 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Looking for a more comprehensive mailing list

David, although midi is in the name of the midimag list, micing, guitar topics, and general accessibility concerns come up all the time. Give it a try.
and now a question. Is Groove Agent a VST Synth? How accessible is it from within Sonar and can it play drum sounds in a program like GigaStudio?
thanks
Chris
** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type