[ddots-l] Re: Lodgitech software with webcam and jaws?

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 09:50:21 -0400

> I have a lodgitech webcam and the software that is supposed to capture
video and pictures does not work with jaws. Any ideas? Maybe some other
software?

Unless I'm missing something obvious here, I cannot see what the software
for your lodgitech webcam has to do with audio production by blind users,
the stated purpose of our list.  My idea would be to suggest that you use a
search engine to find an online listserv or website dedicated to supporting
people who have similar problems with their own lodgitech webcam.  I hope
you can find some help as I can definitely relate to the frustration level
as a fellow blind user.  But I appeal to you and other list members to keep
it on topic here.

Thanks,
Bill McCann
President