[ddots-l] Line6 POD Farm Free

  • From: "Sean A. Cummins" <seanacummins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "DD Listers" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 03:33:10 -0700

Hi All,

For any of you out there that have an Ilok key.  You really should get over to
Line6 and download their free POD Farm VST plug-in before the end of September.
 The most important thing is to get the license installed in your Ilok.  Then
downloading the file is a bit of a PITA, but if you don't have sighted help,
let me know and I'll send you a link for the SendSpace 113 meg file.

Many of the parameters and real name values show up in the inspector view.
It's very usable and really doesn't sound bad at all.

Hey... its free and it's good.

They also have versions for some of their hardware gear to be used as outboard
FX and side chaining.

You Emo people would love the vomit rock sounds you can do to your voices as
well!  LOL!

Later,

Sean

Herman, post this on the MIDIMag list.