[ddots-l] Re: Latency

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 10:37:34 -0400

It depends on what kind of card you're using, and how low of a latency it can
handle. Having said that, you can change the latency in sonar's audio menu. Alt
key + o, then select audio. you'll find the latency settings there, or, ifyour
card has an accessible control pannel, you can change the latency there as well.