[ddots-l] Keyboard Controller advice

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dancing Dots List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 12:21:54 -0000

Hi all.

I'm looking for 2 things.

1. A portable midi keyboard controller that I can sit on my lap when I'm just trying to get some ideas down.

Being able to control paramiters of soft synthes would be advantagious too.

price range, up to £150.

2.  A full sized keyboard controller if I decide to sell my Tyros II.

Lots of sliders and nobs please for controlling soft synths.

Price up to £500.

The more plug and playability the better as I just don't have the available time to go through hundreds of pages of incomprehensible manuals.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Darren