[ddots-l] Re: Kevin Kern profiled on Musicnotes.com

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 11:22:45 +0100

Hi Steve,

I do apologise, it's:
www.sonivoxmi.com

enter on the link: Big Band Testimonials.
Now enter on the link: demos.

You will then find MP3 demos of the Broadway Big Band.

The first demo is called, "Dream no More" this is the Broadway Band incorporated with other instruments.

The demo "curtain up" is just the Broadway Band, the Clarinets well, everything just is incredible!

Steve W

www.jerryleelewis.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Matzura" <sm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>