[ddots-l] Re: Just beginning with CT

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 09:32:53 -0500

Hi Rinn little by little day by day. Open up a project that is nbew and start recording saving and adding to it.

ct and sonar and both or should i say can be both overwhelming never mind both together.

I am still new and there is lots of help on this list. At 08:20 AM 12/4/2009, you wrote:
Hello,

My name is Rinn, and I am just beginning with CT and I have done an extensive amount of reading but it is just not coming together for mee. Can anyone recommend where I should get started first as far as applying the reading to the on hand experience.

Rinn

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4660 (20091204) __________