[ddots-l] Re: [Jsonar] Audio Interface Help

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:46:58 -0500

What would people suggest for something $1,000 or higher? I don't need as many inputs or outputs, but that probably comes with just about any unit in that price range nowadays. How accessible is the control pannel type application for the RME interfaces, and how stable are their drivers?

Are there any other companies I should be checking out?

chris